Our events currently consist of a combination of online and in-person events held in Sydney (NSW). As the team and community expands we hope to hold events in other parts of Australia. While the Asian Australian Project initially revolved around attending in-person events, during the Covid pandemic we pivoted to include more online events.
- In-person/online Socials e.g. movie nights, board game nights at local bars & restaurants
- AAP attends ‘The Farewell’
- Fireside Chats (virtual discussion panels)
Fireside Chat Panels
- ‘Initiatives Exploring Diversity’ panellists: Jay Ooi (Founder of Shoes Off podcast), Dr Samantha Lin (Founder of Shakespeare Academy), Shona Yang (Shona Says, Kozziecom), Pravin Silva (Project Coordinator of Asian-Australian Leadership Summit)
- ‘You, Me & Mental Health’ panellists: Asami Koike (Founder of Shapes and Sounds), Monica Das (Co-founder of Haathi in the Room), Dr Charles Chan (Consultant Psychiatrist), Professor Chee Ng (Healthscope Chair of Psychiatry)