We’re currently recruiting! See open roles below.
- Role description: The MD will lead the Marketing team in promoting AAP events to our attendees and the general public. It is a leadership position – they will work closely with the other 2 teams (management and events) to promote the AAP brand and events, as well as issues relevant to the ABC experience. They are ultimately responsible for determining the marketing and branding strategy of AAP. This is a fantastic opportunity to have high-level responsibility for a social organisation.
- Key tasks include:
- Determining marketing strategy and brand direction, in conjunction with the leadership team
- Coordinating MAs and working closely with the Design team to execute the marketing strategy
- Conducting marketing and data analysis to optimise our reach and effectiveness
- Working with the leadership team, particularly the Design Director, on organisational strategy, marketing strategy, and other key issues
- Ideally, you have:
- Study and/or experience in marketing or a relevant field of business
- Experience in online branding and managing social media channels
- Relevant leadership experience
- Passion for working on social issues – particularly ones relating to the cultural experiences of Asian-Australians
- Time commitment: 5 hours/week
Interested? Email email@example.com with your CV and an outline of why you would suit the role.
Applications due by: 30th July 2021